Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wilhelma Zoo in Stuttgart Germany



There is an awesome zoo here in Stuttgart. It is actually a zoo, aquarium and botanical gardens all in one. The layout is awesome, the landscape is terraced and you kind of walk up to different levels. We only spent a day there and there was a LOT we did not get a chance to see. It was a great zoo and we had an awesome time.

We got some cool video too.... the monkeys playing was the funniest. We also got a really cool video of the little piggies being fed. It was so cute to see them get all worked up when they saw them coming to "slop" them. And me. being me, had to take lots of unconventional pictures.... I got pictures of the animals bottoms and got video of some going potty - disgusting but humorous to my twisted mind....

1 comment:

Granny's Blog said...

I love zoos. I love all kinds of animals. I think it would be neat to work in a zoo. It was a zoo at times while I was raising my children!