Saturday, March 22, 2008

Giving in to pressure


OK - for months now, my darling husband has been pressuring me in to creating a blog. I reminded him that I have a webpage and that I also have a myspace page. Well, he was not happy with that reply. He said we needed a "family" blog page. I said, "fine, you do it". He, being the kind loving husband he is, reminded me that I am not working and that I have much more free time than he has. I tried to fake my way through it by creating a "Herwig happenings" page on my emailsfromiraq website. He was not too thrilled with that.

Well, tonight, he came home from work with the nicest little colorful box of Easter goodies for me. Geesh - does he have to be so stinking nice to me? He makes me feel guilty for not doing things he wants me to do. So, after getting the link to many other blogs of my friends (thanks a lot all of you for adding to my pressure - lol) I feel obligated to start our Family Blog as my sweet, loving husband has requested.


It is late here in Germany (about 2AM) - so I will keep this short for today. However, I will post more later. We are coming back home to the good ole U S of A in April. We are so excited. since I have not "blogged" during our winter here in Europe - I will try to blog every day about our experiences we have had - hopefully, I can fill you all in on all our fun before we get home and have more fun with all our friends and family! We love and miss you all and are SO excited about coming home for good!

3 comments:

danakat said...

I like how you and Chris are color coordinated with your blog layout.
Snazzy.

Granny's Blog said...

You created a beautiful blog! And you are so fortunate to have been in Germany and to have seen such beauty! Gee, I'm excited just to get out of Athens. At first, I didn't recognize you. Your last name was so familiar, then my daughter told me how to find your blog and there you were! Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most! Can't wait for you to get home so I can get to know you better.

Sarah with Duck Soup said...

I love the pictures! Thanks so much for starting the blog so we can travel vicariously through you guy!