Saturday, December 20, 2008

Last of the Gift Wrapping

Although I am quite the procrastinator, I have all of my Christmas shopping done! Can you believe that? Today we took the packages that needed mailed to the UPS Store - huge mistake procrastinating there - it cost us double to get them there guaranteed by Christmas Eve! I would like to say that I will not procrastinate next year, but I would be lying. I always procrastinate. Anyway - I also finished my Christmas wrapping today as well. It was quite a challenge and I believe that everyone revceiving a gift from us will ultimately receive a little fur from Pauper. She loved "helping me wrap gifts. When I was done, I had one more piece of wrapping paper and of course Pauper laid on that piece like she did every other piece. So what did I do? I wrapped her up! She did not stay wrapped up long - she poked her head out right away and then busted the paper. But we did manage to get a couple of pictures.....

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love how much your cat is enjoying Christmas! First she helped redecorate your tree and now she has helped wrap presents. Apparently, she did not want to BE a present though. Merry Christmas to you and Chris. May you have a healthy and wealthy 2009.