Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No Chance of Professional Sports For Me

Yep - any chance I ever had of being in the olympics or playing professional sports are gone. I am on steroids again - my third time this summer. Maybe I should start lifting weights and taking advantage of the steroids. By the time I went to my doctor appointment this afternoon, my poison ivy had spread to both arms, my stomach, my chest and even my face. I am not sure how my legs have escaped the rash, but I will just count my blessing for now. My doctor pointed out that the last two times I have been in the office it was for poison ivy (as if I did not already know that). I guess I just never learn. There are weeds to be pulled and if I don't pull them - no one will. She also pointed out that I seemed to be highly alergic to poison ivy (another thing I already knew). Hopefully, my rash will be dried up and gone away by this time next week. It really stinks - but at least I do not have to go out in public anywhere while my face has the rash on it.

1 comment:

Charlalei said...

Hey Sandy....think of you often and hope that the poison ivy has dried up and cleared away....and not left any scarring.