Monday, August 4, 2008

Can I Scream Now?

Chris has been away on a business trip since Friday. Can I just say that I am ready for him to come home? Seriously - I have had a bad head ache since he left. I have had a sick kitty and went three nights without sleeping but 4 hours total. I finally got a good night rest last night (thank goodness for Ambien) and woke up this morning without the headache. I tried to mow our lawn today - I always mow the lawn and never have problems like I did today. After finish the front yard, I rode over to the side - all of a sudden - the lawn mower started making a funny noise (and not funny as in haha) then it started smoking and it smelled like something was burning. Before I had a chance to turn it off - it shut off on its own. I got off the lawn mower kicked it a few times and called it a few names. I came inside to cool off and give the mower a chance to cool off too. I went back out a little later and it started - only to do this three more times before I finally gave up before finishing the back yard. During my 3 day headache, I neglected the pool. Well, it is a nice shade of green now. So I worked on the pool for a while today and am hoping that with the help of the Aquabot, I can get it back to a sparkling clear before Chris gets home. After a full day of yard and pool work - I came in to change the cat litter boxes. Well, as luck would have it, I spilled the litter box as I was trying to empty it in to the trash bag. I got most everything up with a dustpan and then went to get my vacuum. Unfortunately, there was a little plastic lid just under the dryer (I am sure the cats batted it there). The vacuum cleaner sucked it right up - it sucked it STRAIGHT up too - clogging the vacuum cleaner. After many unsuccessful attempts to pull it out - I decided the best thing to do was to jab it - and break the plastic so the shattered pieces would fall out. This was good in theory - but all it did was shove it further in. So if anyone has any ideas of how to get something out of a dyson vacuum cleaner house - I am open for suggestions.... I vacuum everyday with the pets - so I hate the thought of my vacuum cleaner being broken.
I had written a blog - but when I went to post it - I lost the entire thing - grrr - so now - the only thing I want to blog about is wanting to scream. If I scream in my house and no one is hear - does it make a noise? Oh - and my headache is returning -- grrrr

No comments: