Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weekend Retreat

This past weekend I went to the Red Rooster Retreat for a scrapbook retreat. The Red Rooster is in Cullman (Crane Hill). It is located right on the lake with a swimming pool and hot tub. It is a lovely place and one of the highlights there is the food. It is so yummy! This was my second retreat at the Red Rooster. The first time was in October. The last time I was there, I bought one of their cookbooks and Chris has been enjoying me trying them out on him. They are all yummy - but not nearly as yummy as they are when prepared by the ladies who cook at the Red Rooster. The first retreat I finished about 14 pages from our trip to Dubai in April 2006. This year, I completed a small album I made as a gift. I also started working on one to give to Chris for our 15 year anniversary in October. Can you believe we have been married for 15 years?

Chris is loving his new job. So far he has not had to travel, but I know it is just a matter of time before he has to pack his bags.

Chris is still working on getting the pool open. He had to replace the motor on the pump because the other one was fried when we got back in town. The days are really warming up and I am hoping he is able to get it fixed and the pool open soon.

Life with us has been pretty boring lately - so there is really not much to blog about...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyson would be soooo jealous about the salt water tank! He has been wanting one for a very long time! HE'll just have to live vicariously through y'all! ha ha!

Glad that you were able to get so much scrapbooking done! Sounds like you had a great time and to have great food on top of that...magnifico!