Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our Little Photographer

Chris got me an IPOD Touch for Christmas, but it seems it was more like a "family" gift, than a gift for me.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Chris draining the battery from playing Angry Birds all night, or JT commandeering it to play the Peek-A-Boo game app.  I also find it extremely entertaining to see the pictures JT takes on the IPod.  Most of them are what you would expect from a one year old 































but some of them are not so bad...who knows, maybe he will follow in his cousin Ethan's footsteps.

















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Laura Player said...

I love the random pictures I come across ones on my camera when I forget to put it up out of the way of little ones hands. CUTE!

Karen said...

Haha!! How will he take pictures when he is modeling? Maybe by then..he will be able to photograph his own modeling shoot!??!...Lol....Adorable expressions!!

Anonymous said...

Sandy, love your Blog, I never try to set one up, do not know how to do it. I would only want special people. I scared someone would get on which I do not want to see it. Is their a way you could do this. No one at all could copy and paste something and put it some where else to be seen. Face book is not safe. Believe I know. Me Nancy