Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Motivation to Blog

OK - I am totally excited about blog books!  I saw one of my friends post on facebook that she had just finished her blog book.  So after stalking her blog, I googled blog book and realized it was the perfect substitute for Scrapbooking.  I figure since I have not scrapbooked in over a year, I need to do SOMETHING...  So, I have been putting together my blog books from 2008 - 2011 and I am committed to doing a better job of keeping my blog updated so I don't have to worry about scrapbooking all our memories!  I think I can.... I think I can....

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh you can. You'll love it too. I scrapbooked for years and switch. It works well for me. Can't wait to see you blog more. And are you stalking me?

JT's Mommy said...

Oh yes Karen...I am stalking you! And YOU are the reason I am going to be blogging more and facebook less - lol.

hope said...

I love it as well!! NOT a scrapbooking gal!! But I LOVE the blog books. You can check out mine tomorrow when you come over, too. ;)

Laura Player said...

My cousin all do the blog books.. they just print at the end of every year.