Thursday, September 11, 2008

Still Not Sure Who to Vote For?

Here is some food for thought:


Would you feel safe with him as our commander in chief?
Obama - 5/18/08 "Iran, Cuba, Venezuela are small countries, they do not pose a serious threat" huh? is he serious? Oh wait - no - he said something different on Super Tuesday... "Iran is a great threat"

He wants to pull out the troops TODAY (9/12/07).... oh wait... he has changed his mind again....

I remember a couple years ago, I told my husband that I thought Obama would run for president someday - I told him, oh - not the 2008 election, he is not ready yet - but someday - maybe 2012, 2016.... Well, I was wrong - ready or not here he comes. He is a great speaker. But I feel actions speak much louder than words. And all I get from his actions are tiny little whispers.....


And More Brain Food:


Induced Labor Abortion and Partial Birth Abortion are barbaric procedures!

McCain may not have been my original FIRST choice.... but right now, he is my only choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you! I can't stand Obama and McCain wasn't who i really wanted , but with Palin I think he'll do better!