Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Sucker Test









When JT was about 7 months old, he fell off the bed while we were in a hotel room in Las Vegas.  I was totally freaking out, which did nothing to help calm down JT.  I saw a sucker sitting on the counter and gave it to JT to calm him down.  He calmed right down and seemed to have forgotten that he had fallen off the bed.  There have been many falls since then as well as bumps, bruises and scrapes.  Every since that fall off the bed, when JT gets hurt, I do the "sucker test" to see if he needs to go to the hospital.  That sucker test has prevented me from an ER visit all but once.  Tonight- JT bumped his forehead pretty hard on our iron bed while he and daddy were playing.  Of course, I did the sucker test.... what do you think?  Was an ER visit necessary?  Not only was it not necessary, but when I brought the camera out - JT brought out his charm.  He is such a poser.





 


















3 comments:

Joy said...

He was loving that sucker. He's such a ham.

hope said...

LOL He is such a cutie!!!

Laura Player said...

LOL Love it!