Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Little Man ~ My Little Ham...

JT is such a ham!  I guess since he has had his picture taken every day since the day he was born, he is pretty used to the camera and pretty used to "working it" for the camera.  This morning, at breakfast, he looked over and saw the camera that I had left out last night.  He stopped eating and pointed to the camera and babbled at me non stop.  I told him to eat - but he continued pointing to the camera and babbling. I said "JT, do you want mommy to take your picture?" And he smiled brightly, so I grabbed the camera and snapped some shots.  Boy - was he working it for the camera today!  Striking poses right and left.  His cute little expressive faces were cracking me up and we had a wonderful time with our little photo shoot.  These are the pictures I snapped of him, in the order they were taken.




















2 comments:

hope said...

What a camera magnet!!! He's so cute!!

Karen Elkins Holley said...

Okay...he is officially the cutest and most rotten little man ever!!! Lol...He is sooo stinking adorable!!!