Monday, June 13, 2011

Will he EVER sleep?

Chris has repeatedly told people that JT sleeps through the night.  Everytime he does, I want to stand on a chair or table, stomp my feet and scream at the top of my lungs "NO HE DOES NOT!!!"  Every time JT wakes up at night, the words "JT sleeps through the night now" grates through me like nails on a chalk board.  It takes every bit of self control that I can muster up for me NOT to go throw a bucket of ice on Chris as he sleeps so soundly.  The joke in the house is that Chris' son sleeps through the night, but mine doesn't.  Well, this past weekend, Chris took care of MY child while I took care of HIS child.  In other words, I slept through the night and Chris was up with JT.   It must not be as easy as Chris thought, because he was dragging all weekend and we even missed church because he fell back asleep.  It was a good experience for Chris and an AWESOME experience for me.  I totally enjoyed my rest.  Chris, on the other hand, looked pretty exhausted when he left for work this morning!  As usual, JT did not sleep much last night.  He did sleep for a solid hour IN HIS CRIB!  First time for that! However, the rest of the night, the only sleep he got was in my arms.  Naps continue to  be a struggle too.  I guess for now, and possibly the rest of my life, I will just look forward to the weekends when I can take care of Chris' son while he takes care of mine.
Obsession with his toes (yum yum)

First taste of watermelon ~ can you say "yuk"

Loves his Pillow Pet

"If I hide your ID badge, you can't go to work?"

Futures so bright... I gotta wear shades...

Rock Star in Training

fun with daddy

Pool time loving...

Such a ham...

Twu Wuv

No comments: