Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's day to my two favorite daddies! The one who raised me and helped me become who I am today  Thomas Author Cyrus (9/22/40 - 12/20/00).  Not a day goes by that I don't think about you.  Not a day goes by that my heart does not ache to be with you again.
You were always the life of the party!

You were responsible for my addiction to cruising!

Many memories of jello eating contests and head standing contests!

Time at the condo on the beach...



And the one who, hand in hand with me, raises our son to help him become the man he will be one day.  The man who tolerates my shortcomings and loves me despite them.  Not a day goes by that I don't realize how blessed I am to have him in my life.
December 2010 ~ Brand new daddy!

So sweet sleeping...

The three James Herwigs... James Arthur, James Christopher and James Thomas

♥ Love ♥

Daddy and son in pool

1 comment:

rod said...

I just realized that Chris looks like a Cyrus. I don't know why I didn't see it before, but now with all the Cyrus Boys' photos going up, I see it. He Looks like a combo of your dad and Uncle Bill.