Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Discoveries.....

JT just gets cuter every day....

He discovered the grandfather clock yesterday.  He was so cute - he just stared and stared at it.  I am sure he was thinking "hmmmm, so that is where that sound is coming from" and probably making plans to try to climb it some day soon.  Today, he discovered three more things.... first, he discovered my lip and showed me what a great grip he has.  Boy is he strong.  Later, he finally discovered his feet.  I was wondering when he would discover those cute little toes.  And tonight, he discovered the kitties tail.  (poor kitty ~ please don't anyone tell PETA!)

He is sitting a lot now - he usually uses a toy or boppy for a little extra support.  When we try to lay him down - he struggles and struggles to try to sit back up.  For the last couple days, he has wanted to stand a lot.  His legs are getting stronger and stronger.


He still has not rolled over on his own, but he is starting to do a lot of belly crawling.

He still cries a lot - but now, I can only snap one picture of his sad face... once he sees the flash he instantly stops crying and looks at me like he is posing. 

Today, I put him in his portable swing, the lights were only working on one side.  He looked kind of sad about it..... I told him that it was OK that only half the lights worked.....

Obviously.... I was wrong...
I guess mommy is discovering a few new things too....

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I wish you'd quit pinching that you cute lil boy just so you can get "fussy" pictures!

JT's Mommy said...

haha - trust me, I don't have to pinch him. He does plenty of crying - but I just never shared the crying pics until lately. Decided to start sharing them because I did not want anyone to think I had a perfect baby....

Anonymous said...

My Nannie (paternal grandma) used to say that everytime a baby cried "would you stop pinching her/him" lol Crying is part of it mama. And it's also good for them. Lung development and all.

Hugs... he's beautiful.
Em

Karen said...

Yeah. I found your blog. I'll have to add it to my blogroll. I am thinking that JT of yours is going to be an early walker. Is one strong little man.