Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy 27th Birthday to Me!

No - it is not my birthday, and I have not even seen my 20s for a while. HOWEVER, today, after 22 days of being rude and obnoxious to me, the Wi fit lady gave me a wi fit age of 27! I can not tell you how happy that made me feel. I have to admit, if she told me the first day I stepped on her little step to analyze me, I would not been nearly as happy as I am today. But that darn woman calls me obese! I mean, I know I am over weight and I will even admit that I am fat. But obese? That woman sure hurts my feelings. And the first time I stepped on her, she told me I had a wi fit age of 51. She is darn lucky I did not take her back to Best Buy - or worse yet, throw something at her. And seriously, does she have to make my little character fat too? I designed my cute little "mi" and then she went and blew it up like a baloon. Now that I have gotten the hang of it, after her little tests, she usually tells me I am in my 30s - and sometimes up to 46. I have to admit, I am not happy at all when she even says 40 - even though I am over 40, I don't feel like I am. But today, when she told me 27.... I was so happy. As a matter of fact, I am so happy I may never step on her again. I kind of like the idea of quitting while I am 27.

2 comments:

danakat said...

That's great!
I still want to come over and try it out, but my self-esteem is fragile enough right now. Do you think you could talk to the Wii lady ahead of time and ask her to take it easy on me? You know, instead of 67 I could be in my 50s.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I don't know that I want to know what my cyber age is from some woman character developed by a man! :)

It's best to let things be sometimes...enjoy your 20's again! ha ha!